- SunPower solar system program
- Dual-paned white-framed vinyl windows with upgraded low-E glass
- Tankless hot water heater
- Water-saving fixtures
- Central heating & air conditioning with night setback thermostat control
- Insulation: R-15 in walls, R-38 in ceilings
- Energy efficiency HVAC system
- Radiant barrier installed on roof sheathing
READY. SET. GO SOLAR.
That’s right! Your new Diversified Pacific home is already set with
By upgrading and integrating your system during the building process, you have the opportunity to begin saving on your electric bills from the first day that your system is energized. Utilizing solar power in your new home can significantly decrease your overall energy cost.
Save from day one on your utility bills and protect your home against rising utility costs in the years to come.
Qualify for discounted pricing discount by leasing or purchasing the solar system at the time of purchase.
Increase the Value
Of Your Home
Having the solar system already included will not only reduce the cost of caring for your home, but will also improve the resale value of your home.